YEAH!!! It is about time! I love the background and I don't think I've ever seen a cooler picture of Gage! I love it! I'm so excited to keep up on what you guys are up to!
Hey AUb! COngrats on your big break through....its about freakin time you jumped aboard the blog wagon! such a lame phrase, whatever. Im so glad I get to peek in on you whenever I want now, scary thought huh. Gage is such a little boy, its crazy how much he likes like you! You guys are all the cutest! Love ya Aub...add me to your blog now, Ive revised it for the better now:)
Oh yea...oohlala-mama is me, Jacque! Couldn't think of a flippin name for myself, so I just typed whatever I was thinkin at the moment and it came out like oohlala-mama. Wierd thinkin.
Hi aubry! its carrie smith from the ward (and the one bunko night that i attended!!) I rarely see you at church, and you are so fun, so im glad you are a blogger now. +careful... its addicting+ But just wanted to say hi real quick!
6 comments:
YEAH!!! It is about time! I love the background and I don't think I've ever seen a cooler picture of Gage! I love it! I'm so excited to keep up on what you guys are up to!
Hey AUb! COngrats on your big break through....its about freakin time you jumped aboard the blog wagon! such a lame phrase, whatever. Im so glad I get to peek in on you whenever I want now, scary thought huh. Gage is such a little boy, its crazy how much he likes like you! You guys are all the cutest! Love ya Aub...add me to your blog now, Ive revised it for the better now:)
Oh yea...oohlala-mama is me, Jacque! Couldn't think of a flippin name for myself, so I just typed whatever I was thinkin at the moment and it came out like oohlala-mama. Wierd thinkin.
Hi aubry! its carrie smith from the ward (and the one bunko night that i attended!!) I rarely see you at church, and you are so fun, so im glad you are a blogger now. +careful... its addicting+ But just wanted to say hi real quick!
You call this a blog spot???
This is weak!!!!
i'm officially a blogger! yes
Post a Comment