


So I was going to take Lexi's senior pictures when it suddenly decided to downpour. Lexi was a good sport and instead we just went outside my parent's house and snapped a few shots with the digital. Someday I would love to be a photographer, I am slowly saving up for one of those Digital SLR cameras (professional grade). When I do, I would love to start a side job where I do weddings, families, babies and senior pictures. I took every college course offered while I was going to the U, and hope that I'll be able to do it someday.





5 comments:
i like the way you work it
Hey Aubs! You have always had the creative photographer niche inside of you, Lex looks awesome. I can't belive how old she is! I still remember babysitting her with you. We need to get together soon....I have been the worst friend ever, out of town and cheering basically have been my life this summer. Its all goin good though...miss ya so much, I will call you soon k!
i really thought that lexi was you. I'M ABSOLUTELY DYING...she's beautiful- OR IS IT THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S DOING??! okay- will you do our family pics soon then??!! you are so awesome aubs. you always have the best pics- they always look profess-
Very cute pictures. I had no idea you finally started a blog. Good for you. Gage has changed so much since the last pictures we saw. He is definately an Aubrey baby. Damon thinks he can see some Cody cheapness though. Very cute. I am excited to see your future posts.
hey, i am so glad you are a blogger too! so fun!its been swhile since we last got together. we need to do it again soon. little gage is so cute. he is getting so big. we had brynlees 1st b-day party today and her real birthday is monday. i cant believe my sweet baby is 1 already. it goes too fast!
Post a Comment