okay what are you trying to do...INJURE YOUR CHILD!!!! that is the funniest pic- looks like he's ready to face-plant. we all saw Roquelle at Charlestons tonight! What a doll...
Hi Strangers ;-) I am so happy I came across your blog. We ran into Cody's dad while in Rexburg a few weeks ago and we wanted to know what you were up to. How are you guys? I would love to hear what you have been up to. WOW it's been along time- Tell Cody hi- And your family just looks to cute!
Hi Aubry. Found you through Ryan and Nicole. Your baby is so cute and growing so fast. Looks like you are doing great. How's your dad holding up with his new additions? Tell your mom Hi for me.
aubs- i can't thank you enough for the great generous gift. honestly, it' so exciting to me-like i can'tw ait to take a shower tomorrow and use it all!!! heehee. off to figure out this plug in scented thing... so fun seeing you! WE'LL HAVE A BLAST WHEN I MOVE DOWN THERE! (but don't be a stranger before then)
so it is too crazy that your daddy is my Bishop...what a WACKY WEB OUR LIVES WEAVE EH? Well, I totally loved seeing you on Sunday and it confirmed my thought that we must get together:). Where in Gilbert do you live?
Gage is adorable. You seem so happy, I'm glad your enjoying being a mom. So are you in AZ for good? I'm still working on David. Rexburg is still in the back of his mind, but he likes AZ. Where are you working? We are planning on being in Rexburg for the holidays so we need to plan something. I love having friends when I go up there.
10 comments:
okay what are you trying to do...INJURE YOUR CHILD!!!! that is the funniest pic- looks like he's ready to face-plant. we all saw Roquelle at Charlestons tonight! What a doll...
Hi Strangers ;-) I am so happy I came across your blog. We ran into Cody's dad while in Rexburg a few weeks ago and we wanted to know what you were up to. How are you guys? I would love to hear what you have been up to. WOW it's been along time- Tell Cody hi- And your family just looks to cute!
you comin tomorrow?
Hi Aubry. Found you through Ryan and Nicole. Your baby is so cute and growing so fast. Looks like you are doing great. How's your dad holding up with his new additions? Tell your mom Hi for me.
aubs- i can't thank you enough for the great generous gift. honestly, it' so exciting to me-like i can'tw ait to take a shower tomorrow and use it all!!! heehee. off to figure out this plug in scented thing...
so fun seeing you! WE'LL HAVE A BLAST WHEN I MOVE DOWN THERE! (but don't be a stranger before then)
I love gage in the swing!!! We need to take hudson down to the park this week...and this time I will make sure he doesnt beat him up.
he's my fav. i find myself now saying "oh bless" and i just realized that it comes from you ... not ok with it!
update your stinkin blog pleeease.
so it is too crazy that your daddy is my Bishop...what a WACKY WEB OUR LIVES WEAVE EH? Well, I totally loved seeing you on Sunday and it confirmed my thought that we must get together:). Where in Gilbert do you live?
Gage is adorable. You seem so happy, I'm glad your enjoying being a mom. So are you in AZ for good? I'm still working on David. Rexburg is still in the back of his mind, but he likes AZ. Where are you working? We are planning on being in Rexburg for the holidays so we need to plan something. I love having friends when I go up there.
Post a Comment