So my dream of starting a photography business has now become a reality. This is so exciting for me and I have now just had a website created. I've been snapping pictures like crazy, so thanks for those of you who have taken part in the many photo shoots. If you want to check out the site it is www.startinphoto.com. It is a work in progress.
I'm not crafty so I love how it's such a fun way to let my creative side show. Also, it has been great working with Rachel Allen. She is so talented; her frames are truly amazing.
One more thing, for any of you in need of family pictures or some solo shots of your kids. I am not charging a sitting fee until Jan 1, 2008. I want to beef up my portfolio. Thanks
9.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Why are all my friends so talented and creative?? I need a skill! Any ideas? I'm excited for you and your photography business! You are going to do AWESOME! The pics on your site look so good! I'm HIGHLY impressed! :)
How exciting. You do good work. Too bad you aren't down here, because I need some pictures of my kids taken. Good luck with the business.
Aubry, I never knew! Well, it's obvious you're talented in everything else but I didn't know how good you are with pictures! The site looks awesome too. Good job!
Congrats sis! Your website looks great. You are expensive! But high class needs high class. :)
BEAUTIFUL AUBS!!!! oh i'm so excited for you i can hardly stand it. it gives me the chills!! i'm standing by for your updated site with more ideas. can't wait. love ya-
Good for you Aubry!
Nice job you! Everything looks great. Really impressed! You are so motivated. Maybe someday we'll do our wedding planning business! :) Good luck with the business!
Aubry, Your pictures are Awsome. You do a great job. And you and your family are so cute.
Jessica Carling
totally can't wait for you to be my photographer!! by the way, i linked you to my blog! ugh, diva days. start asap! i'm just waiting for responses. so far none!! let me know if you can host! loves
I am so excited for you- your pics are amazing. I would love to have you take some pics of Lia next time we get together. Now that we are going to Hawaii in December we will have to push back our trip out there till spring!!!
i was going thru your pics and you do great work! lets schedule a time for you to do brynlees pics. i am free pretty much anytime but thursdays. thanks a bunch!
next monday should work great! 4:30 is a good time too. i'll change her napping a little that day, no big deal! also, she is a real momma's girl and has a hard time going to new places. would you beable to come to my house? i think we would get the best pictures that way. i have a park real close if we want to go there too. or my backyard. my number is 480-357-8650 thanks!
You are the best! We love our pictures and are so excited to have such a great photographer to call on. You are putting even more pressure on me to develop a talent too!
Hey Aubry,
(I know, I joined the blogging world) I told Eric about the Christmas cards. He rolled his eyes at me which means I get to do it. Haha, I will let you know.
Aubry, I just looked at your website and it is AMAZING! I wish you were out here to do our family pics. We have never had any done, because I have never really seen any that were done SUPER CUTE, but I really, truly love your pictures. PS My friend, Nikki painted the diamonds in my kitchen, I'm not that good.
Post a Comment