





What an amazing experience!!! This past weekend we had an extended Wood family reunion in Wyoming. I'll admit that I wasn't thrilled about driving 16 hours to camp out for 3 days, but now I will cherish those memories as some of my best. I truly feel renewed in my faith and have a deeper love and respect for those who made the trek across that harsh landscape.
I also got to know my extended family on a deeper level and participate in the fun that goes along with roughing it out in the wilderness. With the right equipment camping really is a lot of fun. I can see going on some fun camping trips this fall. Where are your favorite camping spots? Have any of you done the Martin's Cove experience?


11 comments:
um the family picture of you guys in the pioneer get up makes me laugh out loud. It looks like you guys had a great time though! cool stuff
That looks awesome! Good for you guys! Your pics are cute!
gosh, i couldnt tell who is who in the pic with the bonnets on. you all look the same!!!
Hey looks like fun! I miss you guys. What a cute baby he is!
okay what an AMAAAAAZING EXPERIENCE AUBS!!!! that's unbelievable- life changing. you're so fortunate to have such a great family who are willing to put that together. i just LOOOVE your family!!
aubs you need to call me ASAP!!! brett told me about your convo with him today. i made an apt the other day with ashley whiting...but i'm assuming I NEED TO CANCEL THAT ASAP! call me!!!!
okay I love the video clip of Gage on the handcart. He is so dang cute, and it really makes you stop and think about all the babies and kids that really did go through that! Crazy.
Could Gage be any cuter? Ummm...no! I miss you guys, we need to get together when you get back from the beach.
How fun. Gage is adorable. We need to get him and Crew together so they can meet. Mini Cheap, Mini Deez. Also, I don't have your number. If you get a sec email me. libertykiss1@hotmail.com.
Aubrey!
How are you? I have had lots of fun looking at your blog! What a cute little fam you have. I just started a blog too! Its bradandalyssa@blogspot.com.
i am sitting across the lobby from you right now staring into your eyes. we are in puerto penasco, mexico. sweeeeeeet!
Post a Comment