10.21.2007

Gage Turns 1





What a year! I can't believe that a year ago I was in the hospital recovering from giving birth to my first child. We feel an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude to get such a wonderful little boy. After wanting a child for some time, we were so so ready for him to come.

At his birthday it was great to have Lexi, Raquel and Paul, Ryan and Nicole and the kids, and Cody's family here. Thanks for the fun gifts!

15 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE! What a cutie and of course you capture the greatest shots ever. Your work is AMAZING! Gage is such a cutie Aubs!!!

Petersens said...

That was a great night. Thanks for letting us come and crash little one's party. Good food, good company...love it!

Stephanie said...

He's so big! I just love him and think he is the perfect boyfriend for Lucy; I am sure she will like the older boys.

Maren said...

how fun! did he love the cake or absolutely hate it and cry and scream like brynlee did? its crazy how fast they grow up, kind of sad too.

Tyra said...

Oh our boys are getting so old!!! We need to take our little dudes to the park this week.

Teagan said...

Hey girl... they grow up so fast!! It was so good seeing you the other day... I finally posted some pictures from that day...check it out you are in some of them:) love your blog girl...talk to you later

Rachel Stewart said...

Cute, cute kid. But more then that what a good baby. He is so lucky to have you for a momma. It was fun the other day. The pictures you took are fabulous! I loved them.

Megan said...

gage is my fav! yeah let's go to the new mall i want to check it out -fun! also, are we still thinking sunday? is that going to work? if not, it's ok. i know you understand my anticipation though. so where have you been these days?

The Lindsey's said...

Aubry!!!!
I can't believe I ran into your blog!! Crazy! This is Traci by the way =). I saw your blog from Megan Porter's. We worked together for years in Utah. Wow!! Hopefully you don't mind me checking out your cute family. Feel free to do the same with my blog. We should get together sometime. My hubby's trying to go into the same thing that Cody does. They should chat! Hope to hear from you soon!

krista nelson said...

your family is so cute! i am so glad you commented on my blog. i didn't even know you had one! now i can put you on my list!!

Carly said...

Hey Aub, I wish I could have been there for Gage's big day, I guess you'll just have to tell him I love him for me! Yeah so I hope I'll be home for thanksgiving, the plans are still trying to be worked out, I'll let you know though!

Rachel Stewart said...

Aubry, the girl on the homepage to your website is DARLING! She must have some good genes. ;)

Shanna said...

K so I don't know if you'll remember me... It's Shanna Pelphrey. I was a Laurel in the Placentia 2nd ward when you were the advisor for a little while. I saw your blog on Jeremey and Kaiza's...small world. Your little boy is SO cute! I love the pictures! Sounds like things are going well. Things are going great here. My blog is shannapelphrey.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Anonymous said...

How funny is this?! this is my first WOW blogging experience since I'm kind of new to it all. So I figured you saw us through brooke and brett, who I don't know how you know, but I'm sure you know by now that brooke is my sister's husband's sister. what a small world. Of course we remember you guys. We're still sad you left, and were so excited that you had a baby. He's adorable. Also a weird thing, Cody's parents are in Jon's cousin's ward in Rexburg. We saw his dad in the grocery store in August while we were visiting them. My sister Jillian lives in Mesa and loves Brooke and has a one year old little girl. We're going there for Thanksgiving. I can tell by your friends list that you're a professional blogger. We'll have to check up on you now. That was fun!

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Aubry!!!! This is Autumn Smith. How are you doing. I was looking on Katie's blog and saw a link to yours. I just started a blog this month. You will have to check it out. www.dougandautumnsmith.blogspot.com
It is fun to see what eveybody is up to. We should have a track reunion. Your littl boy is so cute. I have a little boy Braxton he is 2 1/2 now. Anyways talk later.