
So I give up on some blogs if they aren't updated frequently and here I am slacking. So the last two weeks have been great. The month started off with Cassie's baby shower. It was a fun excuse to get together and pig out. Thanks to all who made it (Sorry for you that left before we snapped the picture). Next, our ward is now 3 hours (2.5 before) and we are moved to 2-5pm, Ouch! Oh, and Cody bought this deep fryer... uh oh... we have had homemade onion rings, french fries, chicken fingers, and are going to attempt donuts this week. I am now needing a fork lift to haul me around. If anyone is looking for some deep fried home cookin' ya better git yer tushy over here...we are fryin up a storm!!
We also enjoyed hanging out with the family at the parent's house. Some amazing steaks, Rocky's growing belly, fun nieces and nephew, beautiful weather.

So Gage has a best friend named Hudson Holebrook, Tyra and I love to watch as they lay on each other and chase each other around the house, It's hilarious to watch. I can see how having multiple kids helps to entertain each other.


14 comments:
oh good! you were overdue for an update! You also got tagged, so you can blog that! :) :)
Yeah, I was about to give up on you. I can't believe that you, my personal trainer (someday?), have a deep fryer. You really should be a lot fatter than you are. Ha ha.
Such cute pictures!! Sounds like you are doing great. We can't wait to see you guys in December. I saw that you mentioned that having multiple kids would be fun. Guess it is time for you to have a couple more...ha ha. Love ya!
Please do NOT bring any donuts to your parent's house. I am already tempted at all goodies in the house. I don't need donuts. Well, maybe I do. :) It was a blast to see you guys on Sat. Please tell me you have Monday's Oprah recorded. I missed it. Me so so sad.
I think once they get older...then it will be fun (having multiple kids:) I can't wait to see it!!
I am glad you are keeping it up ... blogging that is.:)
Cute friends. Sounds like we will all be in the Burg this Christmas. Party time?
You forgot to mention how our boys always end up matching each other!!! They make me nervous for when their older, I think that they will be sneaking out in no time.
Hey I keep forgeting to tell you again how fun that was at mutual! You did such a good job! The girls loved it.
Aubrey, You are suppose to set a good example for me. You told me fryed things are totally out of the question! HA,HA, just kidding. It's fun to see your blog. I miss our twice a week chats. I NEED YOU BACK!!! Love, Jill
I know what you mean about trying to find something to post. What would Lisa Archer say about get fried food. hehe. I miss track every now and then, how about you? Do you talk to anyone other than Katie?
I know what you mean about trying to find something to post. What would Lisa Archer say about get fried food. hehe. I miss track every now and then, how about you? Do you talk to anyone other than Katie?
are you and tyra in the same ward? does that mean heidi lane is in your ward too? i'm feeling sooo bad that i have not yet told you how AMAZING cassis' shower was. seroiusly, i raged about for the week after telling all of my family how great of a job you did and how fabulous the food was. you are amazing aubs! love this new update. sad i'm not in the picture with the girls! (real sad)heehee. thanks for capturing my brody. ohhhh he is his own soul let me tell you.
gage looks SO cute! great new update! love ya
Whoa that's my nephew Hudson! FYI-Hugh is my brother and I'm friends with Katie Decker...so random :)
i think you're missing a couple humans in the picture from peter's shower! saddy. by the way, in case i forgot to tell you enough, you throw a pretty good party! loves
Post a Comment