12.16.2007
Ballerina Boy
I've enjoyed reading all of your blogs, it seems that you are all finding ways to get into the Christmas Spirit. This time of year is so fun!!!
Things that we've enjoyed are...
Making chocolate caramel pretzels for neighbors
Going and Delivering Goodies
Listening to Christmas Music
Swimming in Parent's Jacuzzi
Going to Huish's Christmas Party
Working on my Photography Projects
Going Shopping (Tyra, I love shopping with you)
BUNCO!!!
Doing various Service Projects
and my favorite... Snuggling in the morning with Gage and Cody
We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends.. thank you for the goodies, (my thighs thank you too)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yea, a new post! Gage is so stinkin' cute and it was fun to see him and you guys yesterday! Thanks again for the great pictures and the yummy pretzels. You're a great friend!
fun times. so i'm hoping we can drop by on tuesday night before you leave for idaho. we'll be driving back so i'll give you a call. i love dancing gage ... such a talented little one isn't he?
Gage is growing so fast! His dancing is so cute, I was just worried he was going to fall into the table. :) Can't WAIT to see the pictures from Christian and Sara's wedding. Glad you are loving the caramel recipe. I have had ENOUGH for this christmas season.
The pretzels were basically AMAZING! You are going to Idaho!? I better hurry up and have this baby so you can meet him before you leave! PS - thanks for the hoola hoop tips! :)
Hey, Levi loves to spin, too! What a couple of fruitcakes just like their dads!!!!
We miss you guys! Alie says she misses Gage, EVERYDAY! A little annoying, but cute! Loved your card. Thanks for the special attachment. You did not need to do that! Hope you guys have a great holiday! Maybe we'll run into you up there!
hahhaha- okay i want to see your thighs next time we're together. I'm sure they are HUUUUGE! okay i need to see Gage in real life action too!! okay so it sounds like you have such great friends over there aubs. MEWWY CHWISTMAS!
I love the post. I'm glad we made your list of favorites! I feel so special. Also, I am laughing about your thighs. I bet they are just huge!
Ditto on the entire thing. Merry Christmas Aubs!
Post a Comment