2.08.2008


So I have met an amazing group of girls since moving back to Arizona. They always seem to know when I need a boost, and I can rely on them for anything.

I knew that I would love living by my old high school gang, and it is great getting together. Yet, it is such a treat to have met my friends out here in Gilbert.

I am also surrounded by the cutest pregnant friends and sister. I just love hearing them talk about their pregnancies and seeing how each one is different and unique. This whole miracle of life amazes and humbles me.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, You were impressively quick to post. You look hot in that picture. Will you email it to me, even though I don't look as hot as you?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

aubrey- you look beautiful. what a fun looking group of friends it looks like you have there. i've always known you have felt this great connection with them. You are so lucky and blessed to have that out there!! I'm so happy for you.
Raquelle-you look SOOOO BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT!

Drew and Tarah said...

I stole your picture! lunch is so fun! I love this little "lunch bunch" we've started! I love our friends! I think we are all so lucky!!!

Emily Widdison said...

Hey Aubrey,
You are such an awesome photographer...I can't wait until my husband graduates so we can make money and I can buy a nice camera and take a class. I was scrolling through pictures and my husband thinks he recognizes your brother? Ryan Wood? My husband Kyle Widdison went to Puerto Rico on his mission...he doesn't know if your brother was in the MTC or in Puerto Rico with him...just wondering if it is the same guy. Nice seeing your blog.
Emily (Fillmore) Widdison

The Reebs' said...

Hey Aub! I am truly the worst blogger lately...obviously cause I just noticed you tagged me about a month ago! Sorry, I WILL COME THROUGH! With that said, I looked at that picture you posted with your friends, and my eyes went straight to you....seriously Aub! You look Beautiful!Always have, and Im sure always will....but has it really been that long since Ive seen you last? I will call you when Im down, hopefully soon, cross your fingers for me, I LOVE and SOOO look forward to my trips to AZ!!!!

The Reebs' said...

Oh yea..Gage is gonna be a freakin stud muffin when he's older! Look at that little face, heartbreaker for sure!

Lauren said...

Lunch is so fun. I love getting together and getting updates!

Emily Widdison said...

I just found your blog on my family committee blog...although it is a great blog...it isn't mine! So funny. That is funny that my husband and your brother went to the same mission. Here is my blog.
http://kyemwiddison.blogspot.com/
Your little boy is adorable and you and your pictures are awesome!