
I've been MIA lately. Our family came down with a terrible case of the flu, but we are doing great except for our lingering coughs. Since my last post I had a wonderful birthday, wow 26, filled with family and friends enjoying dinner and parties with. Thank you for the fun.
Easter was also great, Cody and I are the activity chairs of our ward and we had a great turnout to the Easter Party. We have an awesome committee who make it happen. I was so impressed with Gage, he totally got into. He was racing from candy to candy to fill up his bucket. It's silly how us mother's are so totally obsessed about our kids, it's kinda pathetic.
I've photographed 2 weddings in the last 2 weeks which were fun, stressful, and rewarding. I love weddings, everyone is so happy, there is always great food, decorations and flowers are beautiful; I love being apart of it.
Megan had her baby, and WOW. I loved hearing the whole story of the birth and he is a perfect baby boy with tons of BLOND hair. She was already walking around in the hospital room only having the baby the night before. The more I hear about other's deliveries. the more I realize how whimpy I was. Congrats, Papworth's!
I am now anticipating my sister, who could be going into labor any day now. This will be exciting, to have another niece and watch Raquel as a mother.
And lastly, YEAH my dad had his crew lay pavers in our side yard. It looks amazing and now Gage is loving the extra space to play outside. Thanks Mom and Dad and Cody - Awesome birthday present!


6 comments:
Hudson cant wait to come play in your new backyard.
cute pictures. nice update. you are such a tease.
Aubs, I feel so bad that I missed your birthday, I knew it was in March just didnt know what day...sorry! Well I hope that you are feeling better from that "bad cough!" Jacque is coming to town this weekend and so we planned a get together this friday. I will email you about it rather than posting all the info here. But I hope that you are feeling bettr so that you can come.
sheesh, i havent talked to you in forever! happy late birthday. 26 is a big one. i turned 26 last year and boy do i feel older! : ) i saw your sister at last chance last monday. she is a cute prego girl. anyways, cute post, fun picture!
You have been one busy girl Aubs. WOW you sure are a doer!! How nice of your dad to have layed pavers for you...oh the BEST!
I'm so excited for Rocky to have her baby. There really isn't anything as great than being with your sisters and their babies. Heidi comes in town this weekend with baby Oscar and words can hardly express my excitement!!!!
Darling pictures- Gage is sure a stud. Gosh- he sure won't have a weight problem in his life. Then again, none of your kids will. HAHAHHAA. love ya aubs.
Aubry- Happy belated birthday! So glad that it was a great one! I was hoping to see pictures of you side yard. You must post!! What a great b-day present. No more of my kids throwing rocks when they come to your house. :) I would love to get together. What time do you have open next week? Come over and I will make you lunch and we can chat.
Post a Comment