5.12.2008

Happy Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's Day! My boys are so good to me. The greatest thing is that Cody pretty much treats me special on a regular basis, but I could tell he put in extra effort this weekend.

I also have some pretty amazing mothers that I am surrounded by. You are all examples to me from Brooke Martin and Nicole putting in so much time to teach their kids and have them be so involved in learning from Raquel and Megan being so sweet with their new little infants. It's an overwhelming and scary undertaking, but having all you great mothers in my life help me feel how important this role is.

5 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Your family is too cute! We should have a playdate sometime. I found your blog from one of my friends blogs. I can't believe how big your son is. I haven't seen you since you came and saw Lexi when she was just born and you were due soon to have your son. Now I have another one and I read that you are pregnant again. Its crazy how fast time goes by.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Did you really just mention my name in your post? Wow. I feel honored. Boy do I have you fooled!! Ohhh I just love you Aubs- I could go on and on at how great you are and how much I look up to you. I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day. That gage is quite the cutie on the block right now. Sometimes I just have to click on here to see that face.

Jan said...

You forgot to mention what a great mom you are too. Your little Gage is adorable and I am so happy you guys are having another. When do you find out what you are having? Are you coming up to ID this summer at all? I want to schedule a photo shoot...you are stinkin talented. Let me know.

Woods: said...

You are sweet! You are such a good mommy to little Gage! Hope you had a great day!

theniufamily said...

I am glad you had a good mothers day. We are so behind all you guys!!!