Right after he proposed
Engagement Picture
Married June 25th 2002
Living in California 2004-2006
Finally time to expand our family
Thrilled to be parents 2007
So it's been 6 crazy years now that Cody and I have been married. We met at Ricks College, dated for 2 months, he left for an internship and while he was away I bought a wedding dress and he bought a ring. So as soon as he got back we were engaged and got married on 6-25-2002 in the Mesa, AZ temple. Since we've been married we've lived in Idaho, Utah, Virginia, California, and now Arizona. My mind is racing through all the times that we've shared and have only had each other to rely on. Times where I never wanted to speak to him and times where I would find myself in tears out of gratitude that he's mine. I never want to take for granted the fact that I get to be with and go to sleep each night with someone who I love so much. I feel like we really are becoming one, and I look forward to many more anniversaries.





14 comments:
congrats guys! you are too cute!
Happy Anniversary! It is so much fun to look at the past years and see everything you have experienced and gone through together. You two are perfect for eachother and look so GOOD together. It is fun seeing your pictures of your darling little family. I hope you had a great Anniversary!
We love you too so much and miss having you around. Congratulation on the anniversary and hopefully we get to see each other soon. Give Gage a kiss for me!
Happy Anniversary! What a fun timeline to see how it all progressed over the past six years. Congrats!
I can't believe it has been 6 years. I love the pictures of you guys "through the years". You and Cody are so cute together and look so happy! Gage is so darling and you get to expand your family so soon.
Man! I wanted to be the cute couple in the Philippines. I guess we've been outdone. Oh well, it will be fun to go with such a cute couple as you guys. Can't wait!
Aubry...that was so sweet! I love that you included the dating pics. Those are always so much fun! You are such a darling couple!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy (belated) Anniversary! Congrats on 6 years! You guys are so fun. Oh the memories in Virginia and Cali! It was so fun to have such a fun couple to hang out with! You two are so good to each other, it really makes me want to be a better wife. Thanks for your fabulous example. Love you guys! Miss you!
Happy anniversary! The pics were fun to look at! :)
Wow. I liked the pictures but I LOVE the stuff you wrote at the end. Very touching. It was great getting together today. Happy belated Anniversary.
Hey I never realized that we have the same anniversary! You are 2 years ahead of us though. I had no idea that you lived in all those places. Crazy! I guess we kinda lost touch for a couple years, huh! Its great to have you back and be able to hang out now. I hope you are feeling well! Lets get together soon!
So young and in love, happy anniversary
Loved this post. You and Cody are adorable together and I am so excited to see your genetics in a baby girl...she will be beautiful. Happy aniversary. Todd and I just had our 12th! I would love to have you do a family photo shoot when you come up if you have the time. I have been wanting a family picture for quite a while, but have been waiting till Carter was born and then to have him get a little older where he doesn't look newborn. Now is great. Will you call me or let me know so we can set up a time to do it? If it doesn't fit into your vacation schedule I totally understand...things can get crazy with all the family and plans. Just let me know.
Wow you guys are old!!! Just kidding. I love the flash back of pictures!!!
Post a Comment