9.26.2008

Ready to POP!


So here I am... about ready to pop. I got to say this has been a pretty smooth pregnancy. I've really enjoyed all the movement and excitement that goes along with being pregnant. Of course, these last weeks are dragging on like crazy, but she is pretty darn easy to take care of where she is at. Thank you for all your fun gifts, I have some amazing friends and family. We are 100% ready for this baby girl to get here.

14 comments:

Tyra said...

Yes!! Im ready to hold Josie.

Drew and Tarah said...

you look AMAZING!!! (it kinda makes me hate you. :) )

Cassie and Joe said...

Wow, you sure are ready to pop! Remember that day I think it was last week you came into the kidzone to say hi? Well when you were leaving all the girls were commenting on how good you look and how you don't even look pregnant from the back! Good luck on everything! Hope the delivery and everything goes well!

Harrisons said...

I can't wait to see her! We will have to try to come up for a visit before February. P.S. I also love the new photo website. You guys are so talented! And when you get a chance, will you let me know how you got that "recently updated" part for others blogs. That would really help me. Thanks!

Erin S said...

CUTE! You look great! I can't wait to see pics of your baby when she gets here. I'm sure she will be gorgeous just like her mom!

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with Tarah that your skinny bod and cute (and giant) belly might be hate-worthy. But don't worry, I still love you. I can't wait to meet Josie! I will let you figure out all of the tricks to having 2 and then I will steal all your ideas in January.

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Oh Josie- love the name. My best friend growing up who lives in Vegas named her little girl Josie- I LOVE it!!! I hope your labor is as good as mine was. Took a nap- watched a movie- pushed 4 times and she was out!! Keep me posted- we sure love you guys!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Why do you have a massive arm muscle popping out while posing 9 months pregnant? I hate you...but i also love you at the same time ya know.
YOU ARE A DOLL- I'm so excited for this baby to be in your home!

Bethany said...

This is the month that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend...Yeah, I can totally empathize. I just wish I was as prepared. I am still scrambling. You look awesome! Is gage getting excited? I can't wait to see her. Love ya!

Jessica said...

You look awesome. Honestly, do you gain any weight at all? Good luck with the delivery. Hopefully all goes well. We can't wait to see pics of the little baby.

Teagan said...

You look hott!! what a cute pregnant mommy you are!!

Everton Family said...

You look adorable, Aubry! I'm so happy you are having a girl. One of each will make for some darling family photos! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I am one of Cody's friends from High School and I ran across your blog today (from the reunion page) and you look amazing for being due in a week! Congratulations, you have a beautiful family...I'll have to check back to find out what you named baby girl!

Jan said...

Love your belly with your buff toned arms. You look adorable. So fun to have a little girl...I am jealous of all your cute little clothes you must have. We decided to come down to AZ at Thanksgiving and my WHOLE family (mom, Blake, Jill, Lisa, etc. we want a big family picture) Can you cut us a deal if we all do it at the same time and then do our individual families too? How does the Wed before Thanksgiving sound? Maybe Friday after? Thanksgiving Day? What works for you? Let me know.