Oh these pictures are too much! She gets more beautiful with each passing day! We want to see you guys this weekend, especially since it's our last! :( Love her. She's so darling.
She is beautiful. You guys make such gorgeous children! I am sorry I have not been over yet, but I will be coming on Sunday to bring dinner and I can't wait to see her!!!
We love seeing pictures of Josie. She is so beautiful. I wish we could come and see you guys today. I miss you guys and send me more pictures to my email.
AUBREY!! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and precious! I'm so glad everything went well, and by the way, who looks that good in the delivery bed? I'm so happy for you and your little family!
Umm, I thought you guys had already used up all the good looking genes on Gage! Who knew you still had so much left for Josie? and I absolutely love her hair. I remember Gage had a lot of hair too, but now you can put bows in it! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. I think we'll be there the 17th of December for my brother's graduation. Congrats again!
LOOK AT YOU AUBS. Why am I not surprised A. these photographs are all professionally edited already. B.You look like a million bucks in the hospital. Aubs I am sooooo happy for you I can't even describe. I can't wait to hold that babe. She looks like Cody's twin- do you agree? She is sooo beautiful Aubs. Aww...thank goodness for blogs. LOVE YA!
CONGRATS.....It seemed to of all happened so fast! Joe and I are both very excited for the two of you! By the way I met someone who knows you...Her name is Aubree as well... we have a lot of fun! Well I hope your getting a "some" rest with two little ones!
17 comments:
Wow Cody, your daughter (and whole family!) is adorable! Congratulations, we're all so happy for you!!!
Allison, you know, from work!
Oh Aubry, Congrats...she is soooo beautiful. Please just enjoy every single minute of this...newborns are divine! I am so glad it all went well.
Love her Aub! She's beautiful...I can't believe how much hair she has! She is definitely Gage's little twin. I can't wait to see her;)
Hands and feet are my favorite as well. She is adorable. And all the hair? We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet little Josie.
Oh these pictures are too much! She gets more beautiful with each passing day! We want to see you guys this weekend, especially since it's our last! :( Love her. She's so darling.
She is beautiful. You guys make such gorgeous children! I am sorry I have not been over yet, but I will be coming on Sunday to bring dinner and I can't wait to see her!!!
TOOOOOO cute!!!!!
We love seeing pictures of Josie. She is so beautiful. I wish we could come and see you guys today. I miss you guys and send me more pictures to my email.
I sit just me...or is she freaking getting cuter!!!!
AUBREY!! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and precious! I'm so glad everything went well, and by the way, who looks that good in the delivery bed? I'm so happy for you and your little family!
Side-note: I totally didn't mean to add an E to your name!! I pushed enter before I even thought! Love ya!
Umm, I thought you guys had already used up all the good looking genes on Gage! Who knew you still had so much left for Josie? and I absolutely love her hair. I remember Gage had a lot of hair too, but now you can put bows in it! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. I think we'll be there the 17th of December for my brother's graduation. Congrats again!
LOOK AT YOU AUBS. Why am I not surprised A. these photographs are all professionally edited already. B.You look like a million bucks in the hospital.
Aubs I am sooooo happy for you I can't even describe. I can't wait to hold that babe. She looks like Cody's twin- do you agree? She is sooo beautiful Aubs. Aww...thank goodness for blogs.
LOVE YA!
Congratulations on your new little girl! She is so beautiful! I love her hair.
What a sweetheart. Look at those skinny little feet.
We had such a great time meeting the princess and loved seeing you all also! We will have to get together more!
COngrats
CONGRATS.....It seemed to of all happened so fast! Joe and I are both very excited for the two of you! By the way I met someone who knows you...Her name is Aubree as well... we have a lot of fun! Well I hope your getting a "some" rest with two little ones!
Post a Comment