12.07.2008

Blessing Day









































Today was a special day for us. Cody gave Josie an inspired and heartfelt baby blessing. We are loving this little girl so much. I appreciate my friends and family so so much. I don't think they realize the strength that they give me. I loved seeing my uncle Eric, Grandpa Peterson, Dad, Paul, my bestest friends from our ward husbands' - TJ, Drew, Jeff, Steve, Chris, and Hugh support our family. I love the picture showing the generations. I think my mom and grandma are two of the most beautiful people I know.

3 comments:

Woods: said...

Oh I am about to cry! I miss you guys so much and we are missing out on so much! Josie looks absolutely beautiful in her dress! And of course you...you skinny little momma! You are more beautiful than I've ever seen you. You are glowing with happiness and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures and the update! Miss you guys so much! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Cody did a beautiful job with the blessing. We were sad that we missed your lunch--I heard it was fun. You look exactly like your mom in that picture!

Tyra said...

That was a good prayer...and thanks for inviting hugh to participate.