As you already know Cody and I are the Activity Chair people of our ward, and I'm happy to say we had a great turnout to the big Ward Christmas party. The highlight for me was how willing everyone was to help out. I handed out 39 lbs of chicken to my friends in the ward to cook up and bring, I bought a huge amount of salad from Costco, relief society gals baked up a bunch of potato dishes, and the rest of the ward brought desserts. We had a talent portion and then Mr. and Mrs. Clause were nice enough to fit us into their busy schedule to come and have the kids sit on their laps.
12.12.2008
Ward Christmas Party
As you already know Cody and I are the Activity Chair people of our ward, and I'm happy to say we had a great turnout to the big Ward Christmas party. The highlight for me was how willing everyone was to help out. I handed out 39 lbs of chicken to my friends in the ward to cook up and bring, I bought a huge amount of salad from Costco, relief society gals baked up a bunch of potato dishes, and the rest of the ward brought desserts. We had a talent portion and then Mr. and Mrs. Clause were nice enough to fit us into their busy schedule to come and have the kids sit on their laps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How Cute! Looks like you guys are doing great & how the heck do you look so skinny already. Are you some sort of professional at whipping right back into shape?...Oh yeah, you are. Well, we were supposed to be there this weekend for my brother's graduation & to see your little princess, but we have John's Vegas & Utah office parties we have to be at. So, looks like you guys might have to come visit us, cause I think I'm stuck home after January.
That was such a fun time! You did such a good job.
We had a great time and the food was awesome! You guys always do such a good job! :)
Thanks so much for the pictures of Crew with Santa. You are amazing. The party turned out great too..Thanks for all you do.
Wow...what a lot of work...you are awesome! Thanks again for taking our family pictures. They are so great and we were so grateful. I can't e-mail them to you though. For some reason it won't let me mail that big of a file. If you have any ideas let me know. I can mail you the CD, but I am just not good at attachments I guess. Sorry! Have a great Christmas with your new little beautiful girl!
what a great picture!! that is so neat that the ward had both santa and miss claus...
it was so great seeing you the other night!!
LOVE the new header, way cute!!!
Post a Comment