
So my baby girl turns 6 months today. WOW! It's flown by. She gives me the best smiles in the morning and has so many little silly things that make me adore her everyday. Tonight I went to Peter Piper with my WHOLE family (minus Lexi), and I just melted the way my family members were so sweet holding and cooing at her. Ryan, in particular, was so cute with her - I could see a neat bond forming. Well, I've been enjoying my reunion with my siblings and their families this past week, I don't want it to end. On Sunday Ryan goes back to Detroit and Austin goes back to North Carolina only to leave for Afghanistan in a couple of weeks, scary!


5 comments:
I can't believe she's 6 months already. She's such a doll. I love that picture of Gage in the pool. He & Tate are good nursery buddies! I love it!
She is so cute!! It was so fun to see you guys again. You all look so great and your little Gage is so handsome! You are the cutest mom ever!! I am so excited you are going to take our pictures!
what a little peanut! I can't believe she is already six months old. This is a really sweet picture.
I can't believe how big she looks in that picture!!! So is so stinkin cute!! Love her!
She is getting so big and her hair is so long..im sad we didnt get to play before we left, hugh and I are coming back down in 3 wks to get some more stuff we left, maybe we can do rubios taco tuesday???
Post a Comment