

I couldn't help myself. I've had this tutu in my closet waiting for the perfect baby photoshoot to try it on. Bless my heart... I couldn't wait.-I'm getting really excited for my race this weekend.
-Gage refuses to be potty trained (HELP, you veterans, advice? books?)
-Josie is getting on all fours, but has yet taken a crawl.
-Cody and I are big nerds at night and sit right by each other on our own computers doing "work" or we go downstairs and watch something Cody downloaded. (No cable)
-I wake up and look forward to playdates, lunches, or going to my mom's.
Basically, life is busy, but nothing to report. Which is just the way I like it. I'm waiting for the ax to fall, is that being pessimistic? Can't wait to hear if any of you have potty training advice.


8 comments:
Oh my gosh. Stop it right now. I cannot handle these pictures! She's way too cute for my heart to deal with. Oh we miss you guys! We'll see you in just about a month! Woohoo! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND! I cannot believe you are doing this! You are going to be so awesome! I am so excited to hear about it! Love you!
Oh she is such a doll, they are way too cute to even handle. I love the tutu. I am waiting to put Sophie in hers, but I am close to just doing it. With Connor, I knew it took longer to potty train boys, so I waited with no expectations and I was pleasantly surprised!! I also let him pick out his favorite characted underwear and he never wanted to get them wet! I want you to take our family pictures!!
what i did for nash and mya is when they went on the potty for the 1st time they got to call their favorite super hero (nash called buzz lightyear, and mya called Dora). just call someone and have them disguise their voice. the kids were so excited and couldn't wait to go potty again. do that a couple times and see if that works. stickers or candy didn't work for my kids..but that did. also...if he wets in his underwear, make him wear if for a litle while. if he wants to take it off...don't let him. make him feel uncomfortable, and he shouldn't like the feeling of wet underwear.
hope this helps...
Josie is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys and hopefully be neighbors! Carter was 3 1/2 before he potty trained. He absolutely refused and then one day, he said he wanted to wear underwear and that was that. No accidents ever! I guess it helped that he was old enough to fully understand. Good luck with your race!
Ha, thank you!! I couldn't figure out what she reminded me of...Fairy! So cute. I love her Aub!Hope my lil girl looks like a cute little fairy. Good luck in your run this weekend, run like a deer:) take lots of pictures. Next year count me in! I will be in tip-top shape by this time! See how I have to motivate myself this far in advance? ugh. Well, miss ya girl...I'll call ya next time Im down in the town!
all I can say is good luck! potty training is hard but stick to it once you decide to do it!~
I am scared to potty train my boys too...girls I can handle but what do you do with boys!!! How about you get it down, then you tell me how to do it! And...I'm mad at you!!!! You were minutes from my house for your race...don't worry I still love you but don't get that close again and not come see us:) Tell the family HI!
can't wait to see you pictures of the big race this past weekend.
Post a Comment