


This was the first time in a while that the whole family was together. It was an amazing week with everyone. My parents could have gone crazy with so many kids running around, BUT they weren't at all. I saw my parents in a different light and was so impressed with how much love and patients they had.
My favorite part was watching all the grandkids play/terrorize each other. Gage had so much fun with his cousins, it would be my dream someday to have us get together on a regular basis with everyone living closer.


9 comments:
I love those pictures!! That is one Beautiful Family! How lucky am I that I am related!
I am currently blown away with how beautiful your family is. Seriously, those pictures belong in a magazine somewhere. All of you look just stunning. I LOVE the picture of just the kids with your mom and dad. All of you are drop dead gorgeous. SO FUN that you all got to reunite and spend quality time together! Oh, and I loved the colors in the pictures- very classy yet fun. Thanks for posting these!
what a beautiful family! i am so glad that you got to get together with everyone and that you had a good time. I love the picture with all the little kiddos--so sweet!
Hey those are great famly pictures...We miss Gagers so much..
That's my dream too. I wish my sisters lived here!
AUBRY- I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM. YOU ALL JUST MAKE ME HAPPY!!!
how fun!! Great pictures!! what a great looking family!:)
ACE, the group hug pic never fails. I'm just glad that I was able to match gene strength with your mom. Three blue eyes, Three brown. Thanks for organizing the shoot. Love you.
Those pictures look great! And you look beautiful. I love the colors!
Great pics! How fun to have the whole fam together! We miss you guys, & I'm just dying see Josie (& Gage) to so we need to figure out a trip soon. Isn't your relay coming up soon? Good luck with that!
Post a Comment