5.20.2009
Boot Camp with Sione
Today was the last day of our bootcamp with SIONE. I was totally into this last season of Biggest Loser so it was fun to hear all the inside information on the contestants and have my question about whether Bob was gay or not answered. Tarah and Stephanie were drilling him with all sorts of questions too. We definitely got our abs worked out, the guy is hilarious. Awesome workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Sounds like fun! I think your muscles look prettier than his though. Maybe you should start your own boot camp. :)
That sounds AWESOME! How cool! You look SO GREAT- WOW! :) Nice JOB!
woo hoo!!!!! fun memories for sure!!!
That was seriously, SO Fun! Thanks for not laughing at me. Good memories!
You guys are so hot!
I am beyond jealous!! He and Filipe were my favorites ever. Cache would jump up and do the haka with them everytime they did it. Looks like a blast!
oh my gosh Aubry I didn't know you were doing this!! ok, I have to know.. Is Bob gay?
WHAT! Are you serious! Those two were my favorite!!! How cool!!!
So- tell me...he's not gay is he...right? I know jillian likes the ladies.
Oh my gosh... HOW FUN!!!
I want to do a Boot Camp with Sione... tell me where to sign up.
so, Bobs gay...right?
There's not a better feeling than a great workout! (Not speaking from recent experience however) :) You are truly an inspiration!!
What an awesome experience I loved watching Sione on the Biggest Loser.
Post a Comment