






So my darling older sister's birthday is today. I just back from a fun lunch with all my sisters, and I had a moment where I realized how special Raquel is in my life. She is someone that makes you want to be a better person. I look at the way she drops everything to help you out and just goes the extra bit to make you feel special. Here are some more things I love about Rocky:
- I always want to be on her team when we play games (her mind is a steel trap)
- Her vocabulary is out of this world. (She's read more books than anyone I've ever met)
- She can articulate and express herself better than anyone.
- Gourmet cook
- Best listener and gives great advice
- Loves her family, loyal
- Amazing mommy
- Talented singer, songwriter
There are so many things I love about her. So many memories of her being my best friend and ones where we wanted to dig each other's eyes out. Happy Birthday, Raquel!


4 comments:
I am SO GLAD that I get to be the first to comment because I share your love and adoration for that girl!! I LOVED LOVED seeing those old pictures. Not only were they just darling of you two, but they brought back a flood of memories and feelings of the time Raquel and I were each other's world! I will always be grateful that we had that time together and I agree with the fact that she makes you want to be a better person. All through growing up together, she always inspired me to dream and then work for it. She's amazing in every way. There's a place in my heart that has been reserved just for her. I could seriously comment for pages of all the things I love about her! Happy birthday Raquel!
What a sweet post! Those pictures are PRICELESS!!!! You are the cutest sisters and friends! It was really fun going back in time! Raquel really is so amazing, fun, sweet, and SO gorgeous and I hope she had a great birthday!
She seems like such a neat person! It is so nice to have someone in your life like that!
okay i have missed out on some good time with racquel- when are we all going to paly?? if you ask me...that list you just described of her was EXACTLY YOU TOO!!! You two are awesome!!!
Post a Comment