5.04.2009

Happy to be called "MOM"

So I didn't think it was possible to have this much fun with a two year old. I really did birth my best friend. I want to cry thinking about him growing up too much. He can drive me crazy and crack me up. Bless that he still take a good 3 hour nap every afternoon, and that he gets me outside to meet up with friends at the park.











This jar of peanut butter was totally full before Gage got his hands on it. We both share an obsession for PB


































9 comments:

Woods: said...

That is really sweet Aub. He is such a handsome little devil and I'm so glad that you two have so much fun together! It just gets better and better! Love you!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh my gosh! he is getting so big, it's crazy!!! what a cutie!!!

Tyra said...

We miss Gage..he is so handsome and such a big boy..I hope that the next time we see each other are boys remember that they are BFF's

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a great post- you're awesome Aubs. That GAge is ONE BIG STUD MUFFIN!!

Bethany said...

He is growing so fast, so handsome though. Whoever thought that being a mom could be so incredible? Luv ya!

Krystal said...

Okay, that post could not have been sweeter, or more darling!!! I loved those pictures! He is so dang cute and I know how that is to have such a little thing as your best buddy! I love how much you adore your family! You are such a darling mom and so GORGEOUS! We miss you guys!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hey wonderwoman- make sure you leave your info for john beck...i know...

theniufamily said...

He is so cute! You are so sweet. That run you did looked so fun! Good job! I didn't know you ran with Tashina? We went to high school together. I love her. So fun.

Anonymous said...

love the pic of him on the bed flat out in jeans, undo the button, pull them down, take off the diaper and suck his c-ck, mmmmmmmmmm love little boys c-cks