I can't believe Ryan is a Doctor. When I look at all his sacrifices and accomplishments I have some serious brother pride.

It was fun to see my parent's beaming, I can only imagine what it would feel like to see one of your kids strive so high.

I'm convinced that none of this could have happened without his wife, Nicole. I think she should have walked up there with him when he got his diploma. She worked equally hard and sacrificed so much to make this happen (raising 3 kids and moving around the country)


2 comments:
Holy cow! Congrats Ryan! What an accomplishment for his family. I love the picture of your parents. They are some of my faves!
Yay Ryan! That is so exciting. I love how everyone is beaming with pride for him. What an exciting moment for him and all of you. I also think that the wives should receive some sort of award. :) Now if someone had told me that you graduate from medical school and it could be another 5 years before all your training would be done...I would have tried to talk Karston our of it. :)
Post a Comment