Playing outside in the backyard on a SuPeR hot day...


My sister and I agreed that this age could be our favorite.... Tons of personality without getting frustrated - totally content to play with one toy - can sit up in high chairs and the cart at the grocery store - still loving the 3 naps - just pure sweetness, i know it won't last so i'm enjoying every minute of it.




9 comments:
It looks like you had such a fun 4th~ Your family is so DARLING! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES of Gage and Josie together- they are the cutest little friends! Love your pictures- you are so TALENTED! Love you.
Oh those last couple of pictures are to die for. I love how talented you are - it isn't even fair! Except I definately benefited from it:)! Love you!
Cute pics! We miss you guys to much!
Looks like fun! Your pictures are always so amazing! Your kiddies are adorable.
oh my goodness those pictures are so sweet! I can't believe how much the kiddos are growing up! I love the pics of the lil boys. precious!
I love the pic of Josie and Cody. That smile is precious.
As always Aub, great pictures! :) I love to look at your darling blog and your cute little ones! Those pics that you posted of old pictures of your mom and Lexi made me miss the good old days when we spent summers together and got to see you SO MUCH MORE than I get to see you guys now! We're going to have to change that somehow... Love you!!
aubs- these pictures are TO DIE FOR.
Speaking of pictures...i may pay you a call in the next couple months for a new quick family shot!!??
miss you. seems like it's been forever.
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I just can't believe how fast your kids are growing. Don't you think the 2nd one grows 10 times faster than the 1st? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment