10.20.2009

pumpkin carving


gage wouldn't touch any of the goop we pulled out.


getting in the spirit of the season we carved up some pumpkins... we did this about a week ago and now they are totally rotting out because of this crazy heat.

okay, we are so dorky

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Nothing is funner than carving pumpkins together! And of course you captured the cutest pictures- you have the cutest family and I love how much fun you have together! :) The pumpkins turned out PERFECT!

Beth Curtis said...

I just want to pinch Gage's cheeks! So cute. I didn't even carve my pumpkins, I just left them outside. They are getting sunburnt :(

Drew and Tarah said...

i LOVE your pumpkins. They turned out adorable! What is with this heat?

Jennifer Payne said...

That looked way too fun! Gage is so cute and I love what fun things you guys do as a family!

jessica said...

Those were the cutest pumpkins!! I loved the pictures- my favorite was Gage looking inside the pumpkin with it all lit up and reflecting off his face. Perfect.

Woods: said...

So cute! I love that he wouldn't touch the goop. Neither would Ray. What's with these boys?! Happy Bday to him today! Can't believe he's 3! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys! Hope he got his little present from us!
Oh, and if your pumpkins have wilted, I hear that you can put them in water and they will rehydrate and go back to looking good. Worth a try, huh?!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh my goodness you ccan say that again...I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT PUMPKIN CARVING STINCIL BEFORE!! HAHAHAHA. (THE ONE ON THE LEFT) THAT'S TOO HILARIOUS.
Gage, you look so cute 'looking' at those pumpkins! I could squeeze your little face!!
NEXT Thursday, OCt 29th- Ragnar dinner at Oregano's at 7pm! I hope that works?? MARK IT DOWN AND SPREAD THE WORD!
ps, I REALLY want family pics this year. Is it too late? You jam packed? We'll discuss...
xoxo