11.02.2009

another fun halloween

this is our fifth halloween going to the parent's ward party. they've mastered it. we scammed in a ton of food, candy and games. so i can pretty much owe my kids costumes to the fabulous sarah. gage still wears his cape around the house.








9 comments:

Maren said...

so cute! love the costumes. looks like it was a fun weekend!

Krystal said...

That looked like such a blast! AND YOUR KIDS LOOK SO ADORABLE! You captured the most darling pictures of Gage too! SO FUN!!!

Petersens said...

The ones with mom and dad in them make me kind of emotional! Amazing photos...seriously. I love love love all of them. The one with Cody and the kids is too much. Love this post. Thank you for being the perma-family photographer. We are lucky lucky.

Woods: said...

please stop posting. it makes me sad and depressed and lonely for all of you.
Okay don't. But seriously!?! Are you kidding me?! That party is always the best. Wish we could've gotten all grandkids in costume in pics. Maybe someday! The pictures are too cute and of course the kiddos looked darling! Love you all so much.

Stephanie said...

they are SO sweet. i love their costumes.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I'm so mad right now I can hardly stand it. If I actually knew they were having one...WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN A HEART BEAT!!!!!!! WAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'M SO SAD!! WE HAD A GREAT TRADITION GOING ON AND I BROKE IT! Can't believe I missed a night out on playing with the Woods.
Cutest pictures! Wish I had your camera to capture my moments!
Look forward to our photo shoot...

Kolby and Lexi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! SoOoO stinkin cute! I love these pictures. It makes me way sad that I am not there.. But I will be seeing yu guys in 2 1/2 weeks! PARTY!! love you!!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

They are so cute. I love the one of Gage and Cody and the last one of him. Josie looks so old. She is beautiful. I love you guys and miss you guys.

Bethany said...

Cody needs to get permanent tattoo sleeves - looks like a blast!