1.04.2010

Christmas up north

another year has gone by...
so we all had a fabulous time up in cold country. startins were fabulous hosts. we played games till wee hours of the morning, sledded, ate, had santa visit, stayed at a cabin, ate, played even more games, visited cody's old high school buddies, ate, and really enjoyed being around family we don't get to see too often.

brrrrrr, it was so cold, but we loved the switch-up.
i found this hot lil bikini in one of the bathrooms





christmas day!

fun with cousins
i took a tradition of mine and made "bubble bread" (that is gage's hand stealing some grapes)
watching gage go down this huge mountain solo was a highlight for me.
making crafts with grandma.
christmas was easy for this lil one.

here is proof that i was there.

8 comments:

Erin S said...

I'm so glad we got to see you guys, even if it was a short visit! Carter keeps asking me when we can go to Gage and "Joseph's" house....haha! Your kiddos are so cute and we can't wait to see you again in a few months!!!

Drew and Tarah said...

so fun! I love all your pics. The bikini is HOT! Glad you had fun, but more glad that you are back!!

Woods: said...

oh my heck! too cute for words! JoJo is getting so big and that makes me sad! we don't even know her! missing you guys like crazy. wishing you were here to take some family pics. love you guys!

Beth Curtis said...

I love the pic with Gage and Josie. Gage is such a good big brother. Miss you guys!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

AWWW! THAT HOT TUB SURROUNDED BY SNOW! THAT'S QUITE THE EXPERIENCE AUBS!!
Saw your lovely mother with her sisters at Charlestons yesterday- oh that was so much fun.
Love your pictures. Love the blue bikini, if I didn't know better I would have thought I maybe gave you Taylin's old one. IDENTICAL to that one at that age!! Hope all is well sister.

jessica said...

Aub, your family is so beautiful. I just love to see your pictures! A cold, white Christmas is the best kind! :) Glad you had fun with your 2 little darlings! Love ya!
P.S. LOVED your Christmas card!! Thanks for thinking of us!

Petersens said...

Good post sis. You manage to highlight your gorgeous photography and your family without being the biggest bragger ever. :)
Too much fun last night. I kind of hate you for introducing me to that salad. 5 lbs, meet Rocky. Rocky, meet 5 lbs, you guys are going to be great friends.

theniufamily said...

Cute pictures. What a fun Christmas. I love that little bikini!