1.19.2010

unforgettable weekend

this was an unforgettable weekend for me. i attended my grandpa wood's funeral. everything went flawlessly. i heard some remarkable stories and felt such a peaceful, sweet spirit. my testimony and love for my savior and family grew. i feel totally blessed to have been apart of this.













i can't express strongly enough how much i love the women in my life.

5 comments:

Woods: said...

amazing. you captured it perfectly. i had such a great time with you guys. miss ya. major A.P. right now.

Unknown said...

those pictures are amazing! i will never forget my grandpas funural. it was also a spiritual experience.

theniufamily said...

Those are very sweet pictures. Evertime I go to a funeral it always reminds me how much I have to be thankful for and how much I love my family.

Brandis said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the one of your grandma (I'm assuming??) holding the picture of him and talking on the phone. SO cute! I'm glad you had a positive experience and happy for your family that you were able to document it with such awesome pictures.

Dallings said...

Those pictures were sweet. You have a great family.