this past weekend we hit up rocky point again, but this time decided to make it a buddy trip. we were sad that not everyone could make it, but we didn't complain that it was just the ingram's and us livin it up mexi-style. even with some monsoon-like weather we had a blast. of course, on the day we were leaving it was all warm and blue skies... i'd do it again in a heartbeat.
EXSCUUUUSE ME! Umm, I LOVE THIS POST. Your pics made me feel like I was right there. The one of jo jo with the sunglasses is too much. I was to squish her. The one of her looking with glee at the shoveled sand is also priceless. LOVE these pics. LOVE this family.
It looks like you all had so much fun! I am glad you had such a great time, but I am really sad we missed it. I feel like we need to get together now because I am having Aubry withdrawals! Sorry we had to bail. I hope you know that we really wanted to come, but I just couldn't risk it with the fever/seizure thing. Sometimes being a mom is no fun.
5 comments:
EXSCUUUUSE ME! Umm, I LOVE THIS POST. Your pics made me feel like I was right there. The one of jo jo with the sunglasses is too much. I was to squish her. The one of her looking with glee at the shoveled sand is also priceless. LOVE these pics. LOVE this family.
It looks like you all had so much fun! I am glad you had such a great time, but I am really sad we missed it. I feel like we need to get together now because I am having Aubry withdrawals! Sorry we had to bail. I hope you know that we really wanted to come, but I just couldn't risk it with the fever/seizure thing. Sometimes being a mom is no fun.
Seriously, so much fun! Loved the trip. Wanna go again? Tomorrow? Ok! ;)
Love it! Looks like a fun trip! I love the boys matching PJ's.
Alright...sweetest pics Aubs.
And ps- I have your giraffe swim suit! same bottoms and all ;)
Love and miss you.
Post a Comment