i'm pregnant! this is my 3rd october due date! and since i have the luxury of knowing as early as i want... we are having a BOY! yippee. here's some of what's been goin on...
baby brock and boo boo came over to play... highlight of my days when rocky comes to pay us a visit.
i have the raddest friends who came over to wish me happy birthday.




cody's brother, jad, and his family came to visit us. they were such great guests and gage was in heaven being able to have a slumber part every night.

lexi also got married. the wedding was incredible. mom, dad, and lex did a fantastic job, it looked amazing. kolby is the best brother in law and i loved meeting his family.

during all the wedding fun we got to have ryan's family stay with us. loved it!


and these are my two lil stinks, they are getting to be my most favorite people. well, i'm sure i'm missing something, but those were the highlights.
cody's brother, jad, and his family came to visit us. they were such great guests and gage was in heaven being able to have a slumber part every night.

lexi also got married. the wedding was incredible. mom, dad, and lex did a fantastic job, it looked amazing. kolby is the best brother in law and i loved meeting his family.

during all the wedding fun we got to have ryan's family stay with us. loved it!

and these are my two lil stinks, they are getting to be my most favorite people. well, i'm sure i'm missing something, but those were the highlights.


8 comments:
Congratulations on being Pregnant! You are so brave! And another BOY..yay!
Oh My! I Love this post so much. Love the pics of Gage and Josie...too funny and so dang cute! Um...and of course, the wedding pic is phenomenal! Cannot wait to see the rest of them! Miss ya!
a BOY!!! yay so excited. I love little boys :)
Congrats! I am so excited for you! You take such great pictures!
I hate that you are so far away (how far is it like 3 miles???). I'm so excited for baby brother and I love the pics of josie and gage.
AWESOME. Im so excited for you guys Aub! Another cute lil guy in the fam, he's going to be just the cutest thang! Can't believe Lex got married. I still think of her as a little girl! Can't wait to see you....we're coming down in a few weeks so Ill call you up for sure! Miss ya friend, love ya lots!
Yeah Aubry Congrats! Your kids are getting so big. Josie's hair grew fast. I'm glad your all doing well. I'm coming to AZ next month and I'd love to see you.
Yay for boys...im glad that Dallas will have a friend to play with. You are such a fun mom and I love your kiddos..next time im down im coming to park my butt at your house for the whole afternoon.
Post a Comment