6.22.2010

just some pics

it seems like i only post pics when we go down to rocky point. i guess that is pretty much our only excitement in life.

























6 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Ahh... looks like heaven! What a wonderful family! You are too cute Aubry and those kids of yours are adorable!!

Happy Summer!!! xoxo

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh Aubs- I want to go to Rocky Point with the Wood family. I can't believe I haven't been invited yet?? Lori? Walk? Give me a call already!!! ;)
Sure love you guys! Darling pics! Josie and Gage are SOOO BIG!! Just adorable Aubs.
XOXO

Stephanie said...

Such cute pics. Josie looks so grown up! I miss my friend.

Tyra said...

One of these days im just going to invite myself on a trip with you guys.. How is the pregnancy going??

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Cute pictures of everyone. Josie is looking so old and cute. She has changed a lot and we miss all you guys. You look really good. You are one of the few that only get a belly when pregnant. I love the picture of Gage buried. You can see he is having a blast. It will be fun to see you guys in a few weeks.

The Reebs' said...

Im just gonna say it again, and you've heard it a million and one times, la di da di da....Aub, you are by far the best lookin pregnant woman ive seen! YOu look great! I can't believe how big Jojo is getting! she looks like a different baby since I saw her last. SO so edible:) Im excited to see this next one, Its coming up! Lets talk soon, i miss your face:)