10.17.2010

he's here

tate cody startin

10-10-10

7:52pm

8 lbs 5 oz

21 in



8 comments:

Erin S said...

Oh my goodness, he is cute! All that hair, wow! He looks like your other two! Hope you are all doing well!

OurHappyFamily said...

Precious!!! I'm in love! xoxo

melanie said...

congrats!!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

He is so cute. I think he looks a little different then Gage and Josie but I could be wrong. I love him. I want to see him in person. I want to see more pics. Does he have a different look? By the way the pics you sent me were amazing. You are amazing and Gage and Josie are so cute. Josie is your mini me. Also...Happy birthday Gage we love you!

Harrisons said...

OOOHHHH, I want to hold him!

Julie said...

So so cute!! Love the hair. :)

Dallings said...

So sweet! I love that name.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-pete-untuk-kesehatan