8.19.2007

This Summer Is Going By So Fast

Okay, so I've been slacking on my blog. Some of the highlights from the last entry have been: going to Brooke's B-Day party, going to Jimmy Eat World concert, hosting BUNCO night, and enjoying time with friends and family. Thanks for all your comments, it is so great hearing from those of you I don't get to see very often.

8 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

You went to a Jimmy Eat World concert!?!?! How could I not have known about this!?!? I'm soooo jealous!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i LOVE this picture. i swear- you ARE professional. but i'm sure it's a lot easier when you have such a cute face to work with!! what a stud aubs- please call me soon! i want ridge to throw up on me again infront of you!! wouldn't that be fun? (UGH) love ya-

Maren said...

i cant believe how big he is. he was like 4 weeks old last time i saw you! we need to get together again.

Crystal Caldwell said...

he is so cute. it was so fun seeing you at Brookes litte party. we all need to get together again.take care

Petersens said...

Looking good in the nude, as usual. Yep, that's right. I'm a blogger now.

AshandNate said...

Seriously, time flies when you have a little bebe around to occupy that time:). Of course your lil' one is too adorable.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

update PLEEEEASE!

Tyra said...

Hey
When are we going to BBQ??? And I never see you at the gym anymore. Do you still work there???