10.03.2007
He's Going to Skip Crawling
Gage turns 1 this month. WOW! I can't believe that it was a year ago that he was still in my tummy. I can't imagine life without him now. It's crazy how much joy comes from these sweets spirits we are blessed to raise. The love is indescribable.
I'm excited for General Conference this weekend. And, no, it's not because I can stay in my PJs and go to Mom and Dad's between sessions. Well, yes it is. Also, thanks for all the great support and nice comments from all you who have made this photography business a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at him go! We saw him only a week ago and now he is practically walking. It is amazing how quickly they change. We are planning on driving home on Friday so we will have to get together soon. This vacation has been a bust. Lucy has been sick until today and we had to rush her to the hospital yesterday. I think we will stay home for a while!
Aubry I was so happy to find your blog and wanted to say hi! This is Hillary (Brady) Whalen. Your little guy is adorable. . . don't you just love being a mom?! There is truely nothing better in the world. You have a darling family!
lol!! it looks like gage had a bit of a traffic jam there! okay- i was grinning ear to ear watching those little legs move fast like that. he's going to be a runner like his mommy! SOOOO CUTE AUBS. i seriously had NO IDEA he's 1 this month. NO IDEA!!! so cute.
AUb, I always knew you were an avid photographer, Im so happy to see you've once again out done yourself!! Hey, I know I have a photographer in the fam, but I can sense a little competition for him! Your website looks fabulous...Cody and Gage must be so proud of the woman in their lives! Lets get together soon, I have been out of town lots lately but Im back for awhile and I have the urge to go find those bouncy bushes and jump on them like a trampoline! Ahh, the good ol days...call me:)
oh aubry, im speechless. those pictures are amazing and i love every single one!! now if i could just talk scott into buying the CD.....
That's so funny! He is so fast! K, um can we please re-do the pics of my kids. The hair not done is bothering me and I will bring candy to bribe them with. They can look cuter than that (the quality of pictures is kinda unreal, but they need some help looking nicer:)!
um... so cute!! see you Friday? I'd love to see the little peanut. I can't believe he's already one! Loves
Evonne
Hey Aubry this is Sarah (Darner) Hawkins from High School, cute video! Anyway, I saw Maren and Brookes pictures and you did a great job, I was wondering if you had any openings for a family shot and some of my kids? Just let me know, thanks
hey aubs...is it hard to hook up video's to your blog? you'd think i know huh b/c of how much i blog. but i have no clue. does it have to be a video camera from your digital? thanks babe...
Post a Comment