11.01.2007

Happy Halloween



Yay, I finally have something to blog about. I loved spending Halloween over at my parent's. We crashed their ward Halloween party. Which was the ward I grew up in so it was fun to see familiar faces. Brooke and Tiff's little families were there and their kids couldn't be cuter.
I am loving that Ryan and Nicole's family are staying with my parents this month, I love having them closer. Alie is so good with Gage, I love watching all the cousins interact. The highlights of the night was chatting on the porch with Rocky and Paul and my mom with Gage snuggling on my lap, seeing Dad with a sleeve tatoo on, and watching Ryan sprint around with Ray on his shoulders. Amazing weather!! Bummer that Cody had to work late, he was missed.

7 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...

Of course, a million pictures and ALL darling. Sounds like it was good times at the Woods... as usual.

The Huish House said...

Gage looks adorable! We missed you guys.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh he was the cutest skeleton!!! Great, as always, to see you there. I'm so glad we all got to chat. Too bad Evonne wasn't there. It's so neat to think about how far we and our families go back, and then here we were last night- still just as close as ever. Wow-life sure is short, huh? okay this is too deap for a blog comment. You're the best Aubs! LOVE YA!

Drew and Tarah said...

Super cute! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!!!

Teagan said...

What a cute skeleton costume! He looked so cute!!!

Maren said...

love the costume! sounds like a fun night!

Drew and Tarah said...

Tagged you!
This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.