
We have so much to be grateful for...
We started off with a tennis tourney in the morning. I love that tennis is a sport that we can all do as couples. Big thanks to Lexi and Nicole for watching the kids. We continued on to Mom and Dad's and we're able to spend a fun-filled day stuffing our faces. Raquel went over the top on making the turkey, croissants, and all those pies. My Aunt Tanya and Jody brought their signature dishes and like always I was asked to bring the salad. We ate outside with amazing weather and then watched the kiddies have a ball in the jacuzzi.

It's always a party when Ryan's Family is there!


Loves the Water!
Raquel is going to make an awesome Mommy (She's having a GIRL)


Eating all FOUR desserts


13 comments:
wow aubry, looks like a super fun day! these pictures make me want to jump in too! its freezing in my house right now.
I am quite impressed. I could hardly move after I ate Thanksgiving dinner, let alone venture into a bathing suit. :) The pictures are gorgeous though, as usual.
Looks like you had such a fun day! The pics are super cute! I totally forgot that I was supposed to come by this morning! I'm so sorry!!!!! I'll come soon though, k?
okay of course EVERY shot looks profressional! ohhhh i just LOVE AND ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR FAMILY. But you already know that. That tennis activity sounded like a blast. We all need to plan a Farnsworth/Wood match. Okay fun or what!!
Yee haw! I love how the day seems even funner looking at pictures afterwards. Thanks for taking pics. You're quite the contributor these days.
Aub the blob...I can still call you that can't I? It was so fun to see your blog too. Man...I wish I could have bleeped myself up to your thanksgiving. It looks like so much fun and awesome weather! You take awesome pictures. Do you do family portraits? Let me know.
I love how you guys are swimming on Thanksgiving. (only in AZ!) Your pictures look amazing like always.
Hey Aubry,
Your Thanksgiving weather was sure different than ours. That is so fun swimming on Thanksgiving. Braxton would have loved to do that. You have a cute family.
Christmas decorating is fun, especially now that Braxton is starting to understand what Christmas is. Can't wait to see your Christmas Tree.
Hudson loves his BFF. We need to hottub sipping bubbley, soon.
Hey Aub, I can't believe I just found your blog. I don't get on too much:). You look great and your baby is so stinkin cute. Yeah, since we only live a couple miles away from each other we need to get our babies together to play. -Heidi
look how fun you guys had!!
I remember you dad from high days in Mountain View Stake...HA HA HA...I think I worked with him when with Youth Camp or something.
Your family is so cute!
HA HA... I just came back and read what I wrote and it make no sense... I meant to put "I remember you dad from high school days in Mountain View Stake...HA HA HA...I think I worked with him with organizing Youth Camp one year..."
SORRY!!!!!!! can you tell I had two kids on me at the time...
I love that pic of your grandpa. He is the sweetest. We are in Rexburg right now. It would be great to get together before all of David's siblings get here.Let me know if your up here.
Post a Comment