2.10.2008

Fun in the Sun


We love having Ryan and Nicole back from New Mexico! They know how to party.

I look at some of your blogs with snow almost covering your roof. Eat your heart out! I guess the tables will turn come June, July, and August.

16 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I LOVE Arizona!!! It's totally worth those three months of misery, to get to enjoy these 9 months of bliss! I love it here!!

Gage looks adorable in that picture of him walking through the water puddles.

Rachel Stewart said...

Yesterday I could not believe it was 80 degrees when we got out of church. I am not ready for it to heat up, but it was fun for the weekend.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I LOVE THE WOODS FAMILY.

Kristen Lane said...

HEY AUBRY! It's Kristen (Riggs) Lane. I saw your blog on Heidi's and wanted to say HI. You have the cutest little boy in the world. Anyway~ Hope you're doing good!

Woods: said...

We had such a blast! You guys are so much fun! Can't wait to get together again!

melanie said...

okay....i am so freakin jealous! it won't stop snowing here!! i drove down to slc this weekend and didn't want to come back. 40 degrees felt SOOOO WARM!!! (sad huh?) i hate HATE winter.

Tyra said...

I love the spool, when can we get hud and gage together to swim. I know come to my parents this weekend, im babysitting AGAIN while my parents go live their glamorous life.

Davis Clan said...

i love it! funny thing is, the last time i "blogged" was when you had picture up of your family in the spa! you're fab.

Anonymous said...

See here

Kristen Woffinden said...

Okay, Aub, if you're going to tempt like that we're coming to Arizona--and living with you!!!

theniufamily said...

this is so cute. It's true, we are so lucky to still have the sun in the middle of the winter!

Jessica said...

What? No Valentines post. Gage is so cute. Fun to be close to family.

Bethany said...

I know, I know. We need to come down. We were trying for last weekend because Ash and Ari were down for a soccer tournament but it was too last minute. These pictures make us so jealous as I am freezing up here. I will call you soon and we will figure something out. How is the weather in April?

Broadbent Family said...

I'm so glad you found us! You blog is so fun to look at and see what you have been up to. Your family is DARLING! And you look gorgeous. I'm excited to have this little link to your life!

Teagan said...

I LOVE THAT POOL!!! WHAT FUN FOR THE KIDS!!! and for you guys too:)

Teagan said...

ok...so next time take a pic and post it of the lay out of the pool...I am trying to see it...