3.08.2008

Rocky's Baby Shower

We had a successful Baby Shower for my amazing older sister Raquel. My mom went all out on the decorations and yum-yums, Nicole made a diaper cake (I'm sure she'll have a pic on her blog) and, of course, I was put in charge of the salad. She got some great gifts and it was fun to see her so happy and excited. She is in for a fun ride. She is due in the middle of April and I can't wait to see what her little one will look like. (and if you didn't notice I just cut off about 5 inches and died my hair super dark, Cody gave me the thumbs up so I'm happy)Carly and Laura we missed you!She got some of the cutest outfits, Presley made a haul!

20 comments:

Krystal said...

It is so much fun to see updated pictures of you and your family. I am so happy for Raquel, and that baby shower looked AMAZING! Your hair looks darling too by the way :) And yes... we are thinking that it's probably getting close to having another baby. We'll probably wait a couple more months though. What about you?

Michelle said...

How fun was that shower. Love the hair too. Tell all the Woods hi for me.
Michelle Hollis

Davis Clan said...

you are all beautiful and your moms house rocks!! I've gotta see the inside. love the name Presley. Seriously.

Megan said...

wow! amazing food spread and decorations. i am very impressed. you're hair is so cute ... fun!

Drew and Tarah said...

Ok... I LOVE your hair...
I LOVE the decorations...
I Love the name Presley!

So fun!

Jan said...

Oh that looks like the coolest shower ever! I am so excited for Raquel...I bet Presley will be as pretty as she is. You look awesome too Aubrey. Wish I could have come...looks like Presley is going to be dressed to the hilt! Yea!

Stephanie said...

I was pretty much going to say exactly what Tarah said, but just to be clear, I love your new do! You look way hot!

Cassie and Joe said...

Wow, the decorations and food looked awesome! Just like the shower you threw for me! I miss seeing you at the gym. You are always gone before I get there. We need to get together. Lets go to lunch or something soon. My blog is cassiegoodman.blogspot

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I wish I could have been there. BEAUTIFUL SHOWER!!!!!! WOOOW. Do you just die when you go inside your moms home every time? I LOOOVE that brick look inside her kitchen. You girls are all so beautiful Aubs. Love ya- miss your cute buns. Stay tuned for the monthly girls night out chick flick time. It's basically the only time I get out every month with my friends...and it's sooo easy. I hope you come.

Jessica said...

I am totally loving your hair dark. Fun change. Congrats to your sister. Very unique name, I haven't heard that but I like it. Babies are so much fun.

Tiffany said...

Hey Aubs, whoever wants is meeting today at eleven at Freestone Park. Come if you can! I feel like I havent seen you forever and I miss you and your lil guy!

And your hair looks so cute! I am trying to be daring and chop mine, but I dont know if I can do it quite yet... Brian loves it long, so who knows.

theniufamily said...

Ok those decorations looked amazing! And I love how you changed your hair. It was a good move!

Rachel Stewart said...

Looks like the Woods were at it again...everything looks faboulous and what a lucky little girl to have such a great Aunt, mother, grandmother.

The "exercising" has really only entailed walking. I think in another week I can progress to a slow jog. I am getting impatient though.

jessica said...

That shower looked so fun! Raquel looks amazing! I can't believe she's almost due! I LOVE your hair. Definetely a keeper. Tell your family hi for me!

The Huish House said...

Hey birthday girl I am excited for the BIG PAR-TAY!

sarawhat said...

What in the Aubrey? This is so random. I don't know if you remember me, we were roomates at BYUI. Sara Powell. Anyways, found your blog from a friends... then clicked on a comment someone had left her....then saw your picture on her blog...then was like WHAT THE? So anyways, I'm glad I found you in blogging land! You family is so cute!

Chad and Amanda said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and your family is too cute! Your little boy is adorable! Raquel looks amazing you will have to tell her I said hi. I am due with my second the beginning of April so not to far from Raquel. Anyways, take care and stay in touch.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

aubs- i'm so sorry you're not feeling well. w emissed you today at lunch and i heard you're just feeling down under. i hope this passes for you soon. CONGRATS ON THE BUN IN THE OVEN!!!! having 2 kids is the best!!!

Broadbent Family said...

That shower looks amazing! I love your hair too--you look beautiful! Tell Raquel congrats!!

Teagan said...

CUTE!!
Cute everything...is that your moms home? I LOVE IT...can I have her kitchen PLLLLEASSES!!!!???!?!!
We need to all get together soon!!