4.09.2008

Raquel is a MOMMY - Presley Petersen is here!




This morning I went to visit Raquel in the hospital. She delivered Presley last night, a week early. Raquel looked amazing and I could feel such a neat spirit in the room. Presley is PERFECT, and is a good mix of both Raquel and Paul. I'm already crazy about her. Well done you two.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute baby and such sweet pictures. I love the name too!

Drew and Tarah said...

She is adorable!!! What a perfect little face! Congrats Auntie!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

wow- she is cute. presley is on my list of names if this little one is for sure a girl!!! don't you love being an aunt!! see you next week!!!

Everton Family said...

She is PERFECT, and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Woods: said...

I love it! She's so sweet. You took some AMAZING pictures! Thanks for letting us crash your day! We had a blast. Alie told me, "This was the best day ever."

Megan said...

her pictures are so cute! i love them. i love the hair too!

Rachel Stewart said...

Oh, she is so perfect! Tell Raquel congratulations for me. I bet she was on cloud nine. Great pictures! You are so talented!

Bethany said...

I'm waiting.....

Tyra said...

Very cute, You are next with your little princess.