5.03.2008

Ryan is a Great Dad


So Ryan is flying solo with 3 kids this weekend while his wife, Nicole is running a marathon in NYC. He called me up yesterday to tell me about this fun play area they have at golfland. Well, I just have to blog about what an awesome Dad he is. It was so fun to see him in action. I've always know him to be a great brother, but he also loves his kids and being a Dad. I loved spending the morning with him and will be sad when he has to move away with his family for a couple of years to finish up medical school. In the meantime, they are a BLAST to be with.

3 comments:

Woods: said...

Oh my gosh! I miss them! Thank you for posting this! He is a great dad! Look at the girls' hair, all done! OOOOH I love him! I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for helping him entertain them! Love you!

rachelstewartpm said...

Ryan is so great! I always remember being so jealous that you had such a great older brother who was always so nice to you. Glad you were able to spend time with him and the kiddies.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I'm not surprised Ryan is such a great dad. He is so always so uplifting and so happy...not to mention the kind guy he is. WHAT A SWEET POST!