5.20.2008

We Are Officially Having A Girl







This was a really a special ultrasound for me. Cody, Gage, I just sat in amazement watching this new little baby move, punch and kick inside of me. I get excited every time I think about having a girl. Our family feels so blessed.
When the tech measured her legs she reported that she has especially long legs compared to the rest of her body. I thought it was funny how limber she looked with her legs by her head.

16 comments:

Rachel Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Stewart said...

Rachel Stewart said...
hmmm...looks like maybe we have another jumper on our hands.

Congratulations!! I am thrilled for you and Cody.

Rachel Stewart said...

I have no idea why it says Rachel Stewart said...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

UNBELIEVABLE that those traits start from the second that fetus is formed. ..huh? THOSE LONG LEGS SAY IT ALL! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AUBS! I'M NOW ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO HEAR A NAME FOR HER!!!!! LOVE YA!

Jan said...

AWESOME...it is all just such a miracle. And she must be taking after you with her LONG LEGS! We are so happy for you. I am glad you are coming up this August. We need you to walk down the hill and let Gage play at our house. We have tons of fun toys for little boys! Do you do photo shoots while on vacation? I would pay top dollar for a good picture of our little family to put on my fireplace mantle. Let me know...I am very interested in your fine talents! Congrats on the girl...it is so fun to have at least one of each. Girls are a blast!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Aubs! I don't know how so many of us girls got so lucky to have a boy and a girl right off the bat! So fun!

Woods: said...

Oh she looks so great! I'm so so excited to get another girl in this fam! Already an athlete, of course. I can just imagine her in there doing hurdles over the cord! You are doing such a great job making a healthy baby and no doubt that she'll be so beautiful! Love you! P.S. Have a great weekend trip!

Everton Family said...

How perfect, a boy & a girl! Congrats! Girls are soooo much fun!

Drew and Tarah said...

long legs = track star...sweet!!! I'm so excited for you guys! She is going to be adorable!

Lauren said...

I am so excited that our girls will be so close in age. It's going to be fun. I love the pictures it makes me want another ultrasound.

Maren said...

congrats aubry! girls are so much fun. hope you are feeling ok.

Erin S said...

Yay, a girl! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

How exciting. One of each is perfect. You will love it. Time to think of names...Keep us posted.

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so excited for you. You will have such a beautiful little girl. Our girls will only be a couple months apart. You should put a link for us, we did for you and then we can keep in touch better!! Love ya.
Jenn

Stephanie said...

I love her already. I am really excited for you guys. Little girls are SO fun!

Teagan said...

CONGRATS!!! Girls are so much fun!!! I am so happy for you guys...when is your due date?