So in the mornings I go and see a couple personal training clients and try to get a workout in, while Cody gets up with Gage. Well, I found this movie clip that he had made on our camera and so I wanted to post a little piece of it. It made me smile this morning knowing that my little boy is in good hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh my gosh. He is a little man. He's feeding himself!!? Insane. He is so hilarious! I was laughing so hard. He's so cute! You guys are such good parents! Love you!
K what? You are coming to ID? When did this happen and how long will you be here? Call me!
haha, rocky likey. i'm sure you laughed your head off the first time you saw that. he is too much. good times on the fourth; your broccoli salad was a hit at petersen's deal. i lied and said i made it. just kidding. it was that good though. worth a lie.
So funny! You guys should send that in to the life cereal company. It's a great commercial. I dropped the guys off at the airprt a few hours age & they were like giddy little school boys. It will be fun...especially once the wifeys join them. That's when the real party starts!
Gage is such a cutie and he is looking so grown up.
I am laughing soooo hard right now I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU! Can you say...AUBREY JUNIOR??? And I hope you know why. HE CAN MAKE EVERY FACIAL EXPRESSION IN THE BOOK JUST LIKE HIS MOMMY!!!!!!!! Seriously that just made my night. WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE YOU HAVE THERE. That was priceless.
That was so cute! I love the faces. Are you just a super mom w/personal training sessions and photo shoots on the side? Such talent :)
That is so cute. He is such a big boy now!!! I loved his cute faces.
Learning food
http://worldmedtourism.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment