







We've had fun having Cody's brother, Jad, and his two kids, Jada and Cole with us the past 5 days. If any of you haven't visited Payson, you should give it a try; the weather was perfect. We stayed up at a cabin right on Christopher Creek. It was a kid's paradise. They caught snails, lizards, catapillars, and Gage especially loved throwing rocks into the creek. We also made foil dinners and went on a fun walk.
Also, this Saturday I spent the entire day at a workshop for photographers and I absolutely loved it. It was slightly overwhelming and I had some serious information overload going on in my little brain, but I am excited to play with my new skills. With this new upcoming holiday season, it will be fun to give my clients more options.


7 comments:
How fun! It looks beautiful and your pictures, not surprisingly, are amazing! Gage looks so darn handsome! I love the snail picture! Darling! I'm excited to see some of your new skills! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Gage is getting so big! He is such a cute boy. How are you guys doing? Its been forever since we've seen you.
Oh man, that little Gage is cute!
Okay--when did he grow up to be so big?! He's so cute-I'm trying to figure out who he looks more like. You take amazing pictures! That's really fun that one of your talents can also be a profitable one! (If only people wanted to pay to come listen to me play the piano...) :) Darling blog as always!
I can't believe that you are almost DUE! I feel like we just found out that you are pregnant! I can't wait to see how flippin cute your little girl will be!
Don't you love going to Payson? It's the perfect trip if you don't want to sit in the car for hours and hours. Gage is getting so big and he's adorable!!
That looks like so much fun. Gage is getting to be such a little boy and not a baby anymore. It was fun to see you guys tonight--thanks again for the yummy dinner.
Post a Comment