8.12.2008

Still Surviving the Heat



Trying to beat up on each other!

Just some fun pics of Gage and his Bestest friend, Hudson. I don't know what I would do if Tyra didn't live down the street. We just sit and chat while our boys play/beat up on each other. It's such a fun break to have them entertain each other. They definitely have a love-hate relationship though. It's good for them to learn how to get along.
I also got some great buys getting some end-of-the-season pool toys. We are now much more prepared for a couple more months of HOT!
Oh, and I am loving the fact that you can DVR the Olympics, I've totally gotten into them this time and it has been so fun. I'm looking forward to track and field.

6 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

first of all, i LOVE the color in those pics! they look amazing! second of all, everyone the other day was talking about how "BORING" the track and field part of the olympics are! I was trying to defend it, but i was the only one who loves to watch it. so YAY for you for loving it too! i can't wait to see the 16 year old run the mile! i love it!!!!

Tyra said...

Yay for hudson and gage being besties. These picture definetly truly depicted their love/hate relationship.

Stephanie said...

What cute little boys. I love the picture where Gage is trying to drown Hudson--how sweet.

The Banda Bunch said...

The boys looked liked they had fun!!! Lucas wished he could have made it, he has been working on his free style swim and his 200 IM, he wants to be the next Phelps.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

These pics are to die for. You're so talented aubs- but i'm sure it makes it very easy to get a good picture taking it of that little Gage. loves.

Teagan said...

What fun pictures!!
I can't wait until its cool enough out to go to the park!