12.27.2008

Blast from the Past


While I was at my parent's house, my brother in law, Paul, gave me this picture to take a look at some awesome hairstyles. So, Raquel, this one is for you :) My mom was only 24 and my dad, 25. Crazy!

5 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Your mom was 24 with 4 kids???? NOW THOSE ARE THE WOODS I LOVE AND REMEMBER!!!!! Great GREAT picture and post Aubs. REminds me of how far back we go and how much I love you and your family. Your Christmas pictures are beautiful- LOVE your new blog layout.

Petersens said...

You mean. I'm going to start doing my hair like that again because I love it so much. I'll just have to get Dad to show me how...
LOVE the pic of us and our girls from Christmas.

Jan said...

Oh...I love that family picture....Raquel's hair takes the cake, but your mom's dress comes close. Are we going to think that about our family pictures in 20 years? How do you go about e-mailing big files? I still can't figure it out...maybe I will go get Todd to help me. I saw Raquels family pictures and OH MY HECK, Aubry...you are amazing. hopefully it will work this time!

JH said...

shout out to PAPA W!

Broadbent Family said...

That is the greatest picture---seriously just made my day! Your mom was really 24??? I am so behind!! ha.