So every time we pass a tractor or digger Gage says "ride tractor". Well, Gage has been sick the past little bit and it's been sad to see him down, now he is finally starting to act like he is getting better. So we told him we could go ride tractors, anyway, as you can see he loved it. I don't know where the obsession came from, but it started when his Grandma gave him a book called "Digger Man" and in the illustrations the little boy actually looks like Gage. So he'll point to the pictures and say "Gage" when it shows the little boy and "Josie" when it talks about his little baby brother.
And Josie is starting the whole cooing and smiling stage which I forgot was so fun. Sorry about all the pics, I just can't help myself.
Oh my gosh. I cannot stand it! Gage is so dang handsome and how fun that he loves the tractors! What a total boy! Oh Josie is so darling!!! AHH! She is growing up and I am kind of bitter that I'm missing it.
Got a big hug from your sweet mom today. I needed to see her smile and hear her sweet self. She's amazing and the most positive person I know. I hope I can be like her someday. I failed to tell her how adorable her hair was. Please pass that along for me. I just LOVE your family Aubs. Ashton had a GREAT farewell today. What a stud.
You are such an amazing photographer. i seriously need to schedule a session with you and my little family. Your little josie is so beautiful. Love ash
9 comments:
those pictures are dang cute! I can't believe how big he looks!!!!
Oh my gosh. I cannot stand it! Gage is so dang handsome and how fun that he loves the tractors! What a total boy! Oh Josie is so darling!!! AHH! She is growing up and I am kind of bitter that I'm missing it.
oh my goodness I love him!! Look at how happy he is!!
So cute... I love when they get totally into something for a while, its so cute!! I love your new pics!!
Those are unbelievable and magazine worthy I tell you. MAGAZINE WORTHY!
That Josie is beautiful Aubry.
Got a big hug from your sweet mom today. I needed to see her smile and hear her sweet self. She's amazing and the most positive person I know. I hope I can be like her someday. I failed to tell her how adorable her hair was. Please pass that along for me. I just LOVE your family Aubs.
Ashton had a GREAT farewell today. What a stud.
He is such a little man now. Those our some cute pictures of him! Miss you.
You are such an amazing photographer. i seriously need to schedule a session with you and my little family. Your little josie is so beautiful.
Love ash
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi
Post a Comment