12.25.2008

Josie's First Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas Eve party. My mom went all out on the decorations and it was fun to be with family. As Cody and I were driving home from the party we couldn't help but feel so blessed. It made us want to act in a way to show our gratitude for such a wonderful family and all the blessings we feel in our lives.

Lexi was especially fun to see this holiday season, she is visiting from BYU-I. I love the girl. Carly has a new boyfriend that the whole family loves, so it should be interesting to see how her little love life progresses. Raquel is always fun to be with and her little Presley lights up the room.

Gage was a riot Christmas morning, even though he is feeling sick, he still managed to squeal as he opened his Cars and Trucks. His big gift the year was a wagon from the Startins and a table and chair set from the Woods. I feel I made out well, with a new lens for my camera and Cody got a Kitchenaid Mixer. Kinda bizarre that the man of the house would request a kitchen appliance, but I quess it's okay to not fit the stereotype.

I can't wait to hear how all your holiday fun went. I'll be blog stalking all of you :)


3 comments:

Harrisons said...

Merry Christmas! We miss you Guys. your post got me in the christmas spirit!

Drew and Tarah said...

SO fun!! Glad your Christmas was so festive and fun!!

ps- i'm still defrosting from this morning :)

Kolby and Lexi said...

Hey That was fun hanging out with you guys!!