1.22.2009

Update

Hmm, it's been a while since my last post and I'm trying to think of anything noteworthy. We've been pretty chill around here. Gage has loved playing with his friends in the neighborhood. It has been gorgeous outside and so we have taken advantage of the incredible weather.
Something that was special for me was that I was inducted into my high school's athletic Hall of Fame last weekend. It was based on what you accomplished at Mountain View and in College. I was honored during a half time basketball game and then was able to see my name go up among a bunch of other athlete's I admire. (Todd Heap, Kenny Crandall, April Steiner, to name a few) I appreciated my family who came to support me. Anywho, it seems like forever since I competed.

So about my bigger accomplishments... my baby girl is growing up. I'm still crazy about her! I love getting to know her personality and enjoy the sweet spirit she brings into our home.

I'm impressed with some of the girls from my running group who competed in the PF Chang Marathon. I just didn't feel ready for it, but want to run one this year. So any of you out there who want to fill me in on a good race, I won't woose out this time.


15 comments:

Cassie and Joe said...

I love how much hair Josie has! She has so much more than Keelie. She is adorable. I had no idea you about the hall of fame thing. That is so cool! Congrats on ALL of your accomplishments! We need to get together some time. Keelie and I get really bored sometimes. We are always looking for something to do!

Drew and Tarah said...

So proud of your Hall of Fame Accomplishment! Very impressive!!

I vote that you stay home from your family cruise and run London's Run with us! hahah, you know I'm joking...I'm just beyond jealous that you get to go on a cruise and come home with a hot tan bod!

Sarah Hawkins said...

She is adorable!

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh my gosh, Aubrey she is so precious. I can't believe the pictures that you capture. Lets get together soon!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

That's awswome... UofU doesn't even have me listed as All-American :( Your pics are getting so awsome! Em told me you are heading up here in March- we need to for sure hang out and introduce out little girls (they are going to be lifelong friends just like their mommmies)!! Love ya and miss you!! Talk to you soon.

Beth Curtis said...

your pics make me smile : ) Josie is SO stinking adorable!! Congrats on the hall of Fame!!

Petersens said...

It was great being there for your moment in the good ol Mt. View basketball auditorium (what am I supposed to call it? auditorium, arena? I don't know...I feel like an idiot). I was mucho proud of you.
BTW - Josie is getting to look more like herself and not a mini-gage. Love it.

Petersens said...

BTW again, it's SO hard to read the word verification letters sometimes; I had to refresh 3 times to get it. Why they no want me to post?

Woods: said...

Aub! I am so so so so sad that we missed your big moment AND that we weren't there for that amazing honor! Congratulations! That is so incredible! It does not surprise me though! You are so amazing! Jo Jo is beautiful! Those eyes are stunning and that hair! OH! Too much! I wish I could see her in a week too, but I'll settle for you and Cody! :) We are SO excited!

Lisa said...

Way to go Aubs! You are such an awesome athelete!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

SHEEEESH AUBS! Way to go- that is HUUUGE. Good for you. You were born a GO GETTER and over achiever. Very impressive girl. And like you said...you have even bigger accomplishements-THOSE 2 CUTE KIDDOES OF YOURS! WELL DONE AUBRY. WELL DONE.

The Reebs' said...

Aub!...or shall I say Mrs. Hall of Famer! That's so cool, seriously, that IS a big accomplichment! I had no idea, so congrats. I hope you sprinted off and high jumped into the crowd after that:)
Your sweet Josie is one of the prettiest little girls Ive seen! Her eyes are like hypnotizing, they look like glass. Correct me if Im wrong, but doesn't she look like Lexie? (Whom probably looked like you as a baby) Its crazy to see YOUR own family....gosh we grew up fast. I miss seeing you, and laughing, and goofing around, and eating. Much much more than that but you catch my drift:) I don't know when we'll be coming back down to Az. next. Its so hard to do between these treatments goin on and having dogs to tend too! If you guys are ever EVER passing through Utah to go up to see Cody's fam, please call me....We need to all go ski, or maybe not such a big date, cause lunch would be good too.
Miss ya blob, keep in touch!

jessica said...

Oh my heck Aub, she's GORGEOUS!! Congrats on the hall of fame too, it doesn't surprise me a bit! Love ya!

AshandNate said...

Aubs...you're my hero you Hall of Famer you, grin. Seriouslu though, that is an amazing accomplishment, you should be so proud. PLUS...you and your kidlets are to-die-for. Josie is absolutely stunning. you are such a good photographer too. I have always been interested in photography...do you have a camera that you would recommend? We all need to get together again. It's been too long. Loves, ash

AMIT said...

Its a nice update from you.

Meridian real estate