2.18.2009

Fun to watch in action




It's funny to watch Gage develop friendships with the boys in our neighborhood. Recently he and Brayden have spent a lot of time together. Briene and I get to hang out while we are entertained by our two little dudes. This age has been one of my favorites. He is really starting to say and do some of the cutest things. I'm sure you all know what I mean.
Thanks for the tips on Josie, her mouth is looking so much better. I just keep it greased up with the aquafore like you guys suggested.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

gage is so cute and such a sweetheart. It was fun to hear him talk in that deep boy voice last night. He is such a smarty.

jillian said...

hey...what lens do you use on a normal day to day basis, like the ones in this post??? I am in the market for a new one! I havE THE canon rebel

Woods: said...

Oh he is growing up too too fast! I can't wait to hear him talk up a storm!

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. E-mail them over to me. Gage is such a good little boy I just love it when he and Brayden hang out.

AshandNate said...

Hey girl, Gage is way too handsome for his own good. I need to chat with you about pictures sometime in the near future but alas, I don't have your phone number, can you e-mail it to me at ashleavitt@hotmail.com. Thanks babe.

jessica said...

Okay, I'm ready to state the obvious... you take AMAZING pictures!! :) I wish you were closer to take our family beach pictures while we're still in Florida! Your 2 little ones are just darling and your trip looked like nothing short of a BLAST. Love you!!

The Wallin's said...

Hi Aubry! Such a cute blog and cute kids, and clearly you are an amazing photographer! Definitely let me know if your going to do the park this week, that we be so fun. My number is 480 433 5551 and email is lilmissmindy@hotmail.com

See ya!
Mindy

Unknown said...

Aubry- my sis in law says vanicream is the way to go for the redness. It's over the counter but you have to ask the pharmacist...I guess they keep it in back, You have to also ask for the pump...I guess it doesn't always come with one. Good luck! Holly

The Reebs' said...

Oh gosh, where do I begin to comment! Josie's poor little mouth, or the trip of your LIFE that you never told me about, or Gage and the fact that he is seriously like a grown little boy now...I envy you for having it all together! I'll be down in about 2 weeks for strictly business. Sike, it's all pleasure, that's my only business right now:) You can see this belly in real life in a few weeks...it's just a bagel right now. Not so c
ute. Miss ya Aub, love to read your updates
:)

AMIT said...

So cute and Nice.Thanks for sharing on this blog.

Meridian real estate