

So for the last 3 weeks Josie's mouth has been dry and red. I took her into the see the Dr. and he said all it needed was some Vaseline. Ummm, it looks a little more intense than just needing some vasaline, so if any of you have any advice let me know. Granted I've only been doing the vasaline thing for a day, so I'll let you know if it gets any better. Here are her stats for her 4 month check up
Weight: 11 lbs 11 oz (8%)
Height: 25 1/4 (75%)
Head: 16 1/4 (50%)


9 comments:
Oh I am dying! She is too cute! That smile is infectious! Sigh. I'm missing out on so much! WAH! As far as the mouth goes, that stinks! Random and weird skin rashes are annoying! I'll check back to see how the vaseline is working for her. Give her a big squeeze from us! Miss you! (Oh, and P.S. I'm going to try to send my SD card today!)
SHE IS ADORABLE!!! You cannot help but just smile when you look at those pictures- she really is just a doll! As far as her skin goes- Bridger had something similar and we used Aquaphor- it's kind of like vaseline, but I like it a lot better! :)
Aubs...I was going to say the same thing as Krystal...Jack had BAD Red dry cheeks..he used a binky all the time and this just made it worse...but Aquaphor seemes to work good. Eventually it got infected (after the doctor just kept telling me to put vaseline on it!!)...and I ended up using a steroid cream! Cleared it right up though! Josie's doesn't look very bad at all yet so I'd try the Aquaphor! K that's enough from me.
So basically, she's tall & skinny like her mama & daddy? :)
Kaida had the same thing really bad for about 2 months. I was starting to get embarrassed because you could totally tell it was the shape of her pacifier. :) After about half a gallon of vaseline & aquaphor, it's finally gone. We got rid of the pacifier too, but she's 17 months, not 3. :) Good luck!
Yes, use Aquaphor it is magic. It worked for us so well. Krystal is right you just have to smile when you see your little doll. So cute!
Wow too cute one.
Work from home
Very cute- Even with a dry mouth. We went private so I need your email.
She is adorable Aubry. Our little Wyatt had some red patches and such on his face for the first few months, and no creams, washes or anything would help it until I tried neosporin. It totally cleared everything up, so try it.
I think it needs moistening with some c-m and I would be happy to give her a load
Post a Comment